Sunday, October 27, 2013

circulation

Bobot the Contraversary

Already deep into this chapter of my circulation life:

    HAWTHORNE

It was going good until he asked me to pop his boil on his butt. (Yes i know sounds grossly funny) I specifically asked him why his ex Lulu was in his room all day and night and if she helped pop his boil; cuz i knew based on the situation that she did in fact help him. As he lay there pants down he decided to be honest and tell me oh yeah Lulu did help me pop it.  So I'm supposed to be OK with that sort of interaction?of course not  he's supposed to be cutting ties with her ESP considering the fact that she's so fucked up to me and talks shit and makes everyone dislike me and make it hard for him and i to be together.  I thought he understood that. Once again his inability to make the proper descision (disabled thinking) is apparant and leads to a fight and he is extremely incapable of communication when there's a dispute or nagatice feelings. He becomes very childish.

No comments:

Post a Comment