Saturday, November 29, 2014

FROM KICKING IT, TO KICKED OUT

past few days i was getting kicked out ,but was able to get back in with an apology, one from him and one from me. this time, he wouldnt let me back in, and the reasons are baffling to me. i dont even know what happened. although i have felt a distance bewtween us, like he didnt want me there, he wouldnt even come to bed with me!  everynight ive been in bed falling alseep by myself. hes been straight out avoiding me. he even spent his whole thanskgiving day with Geraldine  and totally disregarded me and going with me to see my family. but today  he left me on a good note with saying im the love of his life and kisses me.bye, but then he comes back pissed off and kicks me out. i figured it.might be cuz he wanted to kick it with the girl that called him right when he was talking shit to me. but his phone is off cuz he needs to pay his bill. he left me outside , but instead of.waiting out there like a dumb ass i left to roberts. im thinking that ill take this situation hold onto my hurt and anger and use that as fuel to take.my ass home.

No comments:

Post a Comment