Friday, September 18, 2015

Revisit the wretched valley

Of course I had to hang out with bobot, I saved him for almost last. I blatantly explained to him that I did didnt come for any intimacy, I came just as a friend to hang for a bit.
But of course he is still trying to get ing my pants. When I first rejected him he actually got mad, raised his hand, but caught himself, snd then said well then just fuck it bounce. I was about to but  he stopped me. And he's just being his usual friendliness, but he's throwing in even asking for my opinions, and asking me what I wanted him to do. Uhh huh.. the final blue after he's managed to seduce me into kissing him, he had the nerve to ask me if I still loved him, seriously, and he admitted it Ted he knows that I do.Then he had the audacity to yell me that he loves me, and he wants top be with Just me, and how he saves himself for me, and now he's pulled out THE BIG CARD, and stated that he wants me back. He wants to be with me again. I gently reminded him that , no, he doesn't really want that, and we can get back  together when he's ready, and when he's ready to be with just one person.

I wanted to cry when I was hearing all this fucking insulting bull shit he's spitting at me. I mean he really thinks I'll call for it and give it up to him. WTF!? 

He asked me what I wanted him to do , and u thought to myself, I want him to be fucking REAL!!! For once in his life,see himself and his future and what he wants for himself. He couldnt possibly want the same shit he has everyday right now, what he wants forever?!?! I had hoped that I. Was able to show him-_- give him a taste of what a real relationship feels like. And hopefully he liked it and wanted more. Or in this case want it back. After he felt my absence he would feel what he was lacking, and possibly needed.

But I'm not a fucking idiot, and I'm not new to his bull shit, and I'm not falling for it. Even if I want it too, I have my dignity, and he needs to learn that I'm not like those tweaker bitches and he can't have it like that with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment