Tuesday, February 17, 2015

He Respects me, he respects me not.

that's an easy answer, how about Not. as I si9+.it here.in.the garage.being ignored i feel like such an asks, or.an outcast. fuck.how.i.feel.or.the.latent.disrespect it has toe. wanna know.what.happened?.the.girl.he.was.fucking.around.with. has the.nerve to come.with Chase.. needless.to.say.it's.awkward.and.I'm.supposed.to.be put.above.that but.instead.he.kicks me out. I'm like standing there feeling like a cheap wo're who's being asked.to.kick.rocks.cuz.i.have. no value.here. he makes.me.feel.like.shit.and treats me.like.shit. guess that mean.he doesn't.want.to.be with me right.?. i wish.i.didn't.love .him.i.wish I.could.just.turn.and.walk away instead of. subjecting.myself.to.this.abuse.what's worse is that he doesn't give.a.flying fuck how I  feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment